Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Finally feeling better

It's been such a LONG 5 days here at the Newman house. Ciera was SO sick. I've never seen her so sick in my life. Between the fevers, throwing up and her sleeping all day- it was all pretty scary!

I'm happy to report now that she is {almost} back to her normal self. By 9:30am this morning she had eaten mini pancakes, 2 pieces of toast and a little bit of apple juice. Now it's lunchtime, and she's eating turkey slices and crackers. Guess she's making up for not eating for the last week. haha.

As nice as it is to have her rest and nap, (she so rarley does that anymore, and was one of those toddlers who stopped napping at 1 1/2) It was super scary. I'd rather have her be her normal, feisty, energetic, "Let it Go" singing self. ANY DAY.

In fact, she's feeling good enough today to finally get her little self up off the couch and do a little art. She loves her art! That's how I know she's feeling better!

Thank you Jesus for healing my sweet baby girl, it's been a scary last few days, but through it all I knew YOU were right there with us, protecting us, giving us strength and watching over our family- especially little Ciera. I ask you now for protection for the rest of us-- Myself, Charlie and Brandon. Please keep us all healthy for a long long time! AMEN.

Maybe I will think a little harder about getting the flu shot next year...





No comments:

Post a Comment