Friday, March 28, 2014

SICK of being sick

So Ciera was sick last week. I got sick this week. Now little missy is sick again-- and sick BAD!
The flu bug has hit my poor baby girl hard. She has a fever, is weak and of course I can't forget the vomitting.. yuck.

I just pray that the boys don't get this horrible illness, and that both Ciera and I recover quickly. NO TIME, I repeat no time to be sick!

Times like these I'm thankful for our church family and the sweet, selfless friends we have that will take time out of their day to help us. Ciera can barley get up off the couch, can't keep ANYTHING down and has a hard time drinking water, so my good friend Karen volunteered to go to the store and pick up bottles of lemon-lime Gatorade for us. We are now calling her our "Gatorade Fairy".

Seriously. SO. Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment