Tuesday, February 17, 2015

5 Easy 4th of July Dessert Ideas


The 4th of July is very quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays. I just love the Americana decor, warm summer weather, being outdoors, swimming, BBQ’s and of course the fireworks. Easy going living, and I just love it!
There are just too many cute dessert ideas out there. I want to share a few of my favorites with you, and FYI all of these are pretty self-explanatory, super easy and cute… Enjoy!

These white chocolate dipped strawberries are adorable with the blue sugared tips, and how easy?!

This might be one my favorites! I just love how beautiful the berries and whipped cream look in the pretty trifle dish (have I mentioned how much I love trifles?) And again, so simple, as you just layer the berries and whipped cream, and if you want to get a little crazy add a layer of cut up angel food or pound cake into the trifle.

These firecracker pretzel rods are cute. Just take your pretzel rod, dip in melted white chocolate, and top with red, white and blue sprinkles. Display them in a cute glass or mason jar. These would even be a really cute centerpiece.

I just love this fruit/pretzel flag. This includes strawberries – (they can easily be substituted with raspberries) and blueberries- which are some of my favorites. It also includes yogurt pretzels,  love those too! (a little hint- purchase your yogurt pretzels in the bulk bins at Sprouts, its cheaper and you have the control over how much to purchase!)

I LOVE these patriotic ice cream sandwiches! Take a box of frozen, pre-made ice cream sandwiches and rim in patriotic colored sprinkles for a yummy, cool treat- stick optional, but I think it looks cute!
Happy 4th Everyone!!

photo credit: rollingout.com, schmittastic and celebrations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment