Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Belo Blow dry Bar, Laguna Beach

I had the chance to stop by Belo Blow Dry Bar in beautiful downtown Laguna Beach yesterday morning for a blow out hairstyle service. You guys, this place is absolutely stunning yet sophisticated in a very comfortable and welcoming way if that makes sense.
Isn’t it beautiful? Its so bright and airy and simply relaxing. The salon isn’t the only thing beautiful, the employees are as well! They are adorable and SO friendly. I seriously felt like I’d known them for years!
My stylist was Jessica. Let me tell ya, this girl is insanely talented. Being a former hairstylist myself, I know how hard it is to create a perfect, beautiful hairstyle- especially for someone who has a crazy amount of hair (like me). Jessica styled my hair effortlessly and get this- with only a blow dryer and round brush. I repeat, only a dryer and round brush!!! I was in AWE! Usually to get a style like the one Jessica created, I’d have to dry my hair, use a curling iron, tons of icky hairspray and products to get it to stay. Oh and did I mention it’d take me about half the day? HA- no joke! Jessica managed to wash, dry and style my hair in just about an hour. I was seriously amazed. It turned out be-YOU-tiful!
If you guys are looking to be pampered (did I mention they offer their clients complimentary wine and champagne?!?) and  for a beautiful hair style, then please check out Belo Blow Dry Bar!
Belo not only offers hair styling services they also do makeup, and you can even host your next party there… Hello?? Bridal showers, girls night outs? How fun would that be? Think Christmas parties, birthdays… Heck! Why do we even need an excuse? Just go in to relax and get beautified… sounds good to me!
Give it  a try guys, you won’t be sorry! Tell them OC Family Mom Ambassador Alisa sent you!
Belo Blow Dry Bar:
949.494.9714
302 Forest Ave.
Laguna Beach, CA, 92651
(upstairs at the corner of Forest Ave. and Beach St.)
“like” them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beloblowdrybar?ref=br_tf
Follow them on Instagram: BeloBlowDryBar

No comments:

Post a Comment