Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Walking With Dinosaurs- Truly Spectacular!



I mean, look at those dinos! Don’t they look SO realistic?
My family and I had the chance to attend “Walking With Dinosaurs” last week, and it was absolutely fabulous. They call the show “the arena spectacular” and let me tell you, it truly was.

My kids were so in awe the entire show. In the show a ‘paleontologist’ guides viewers through the different periods of time that the dinos once lived. He describes the dinosaurs in detail, and we get to experience each one’s unique personality and interaction with other dinosaurs. It was so educational, yet so entertaining. My kids did not want the show to end. The dinosaurs were so life-like and realistic in both appearance and sound!


Absolutely amazing. I highly highly recommend attending the show once those dinosaurs come back into town. You won’t be disappointed!

http://www.dinosaurlive.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment