Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Alisa Newman- Mom Ambassador

Hello OC Family Friends, and a very happy happy Friday to YOU!
My name is Alisa Newman, some of you may know me, some may not. I’d like to give you a little glimpse into my life!
I live in Lake Forest, CA with the 3 loves of my life: my hubby, Brandon
and my 2 beautiful children Charlie (age 9) and Ciera (age 6)
These guys mean the world to me.
Oh and so does this girl. How could I not mention my ‘furbaby’ Cinnamon?! Cinnamon is a 2 year old Shiba Inu, and she’s {no joke} pretty much my third child.
I’m a stay at home mom, have been blogging for OC Family for a little over 2 years now and I’m also editor and publisher of my own website called Macaroni Kid (check it out and subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter if you want all the latest info on fun, free and cheap events in the South OC area to entertain and exhaust the kiddos!)
I’m a baker. I’m a little obsessed actually. My love for sweets started at a very young age. My Dad taught me all about desserts, especially See’s Candies-YUM! I could live off desserts, but of course I know I shouldn’t, so that’s why I’ll bake like crazy and then give away all most my of my treats, so I can get them out of my house and fast!
I’m an avid crafter. I love creating things for my home and for others. I keep telling myself that this year all my Christmas gifts WILL be handmade… We’ll see!
I crochet, make handmade greeting cards, craft with recycled materials and my current love is wreath making:
How beautiful is that wine cork wreath?! That brings me into another love of mine: wine!
Oh how I heart wine (I credit this to my Italian heritage) Specifically red wine: malbecs and red blends are among my favs and of course I love marlborough Sauv Blanc’s from New Zealand.
I love being ‘outdoorsy’ with my family.
We especially LOVE camping and hiking. My grandparents used to take my sister and I camping up in Idywild every year, and it brings back such happy memories for me. I want to continue that tradition with my kids and I hope that they continue it with theirs one day…
Other then that I simply just love my family and friends and spending time with them and I love Jesus. Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me and my family and what we love.
~*~GOD BLESS~*~
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment