Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Trisha's Dip!

I wanted to post a quick little blog sharing with you an amazing appetizer that’s guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser at your next party! Every time I make this I have my friends pretty much beg me for the recipe, so here it is guys. You’ll want to bookmark or pin this one, no doubt!
I call this Trisha’s Dip, because my the recipe comes from my good friend Trisha.
Trisha’s Dip:
Ingredients:
1- 8oz container of veggie cream cheese
8 oz mayo (use the empty container from the cream cheese to measure out the mayo- less dishes to wash that way!)
1 small can of diced green chilies
1 medium sized chopped jalapeno, or more depending on how much of a kick you like (you can use jalapenos in a can in place of the fresh jalapeno)
approx 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese blend (Mexican or Pizza style cheese work great)
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese

Directions:
Mix all the above ingredients together minus the parmesan cheese in amicrowave/oven/broiler safe container.
Microwave for about 4 minutes, or until warm.
EASY, right?!
Top the dip with the parmesan cheese and place in the broiler for approx 3-4 minutes or until just golden brown on top. serve warm with tortilla or potato chips (I LOVE kettle style potato chips with this dip)
And naturally, you’ll want to serve this dip with some great wine :) Wine Recomendation: Menage A Trois CA red wine blend.

Or any beverage in a pretty wine glass… That’s okay too!

No comments:

Post a Comment