Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Younique Mascara Review

 Normally I would not promote buying cosmetics as a gift. It’s just too hard. You don’t know what colors people like, whats going to look good on them, etc…
Well, today I want to talk to you about a product I’ve fallen in love with-Younique’s 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.
We all wear mascara, right? Let me tell ya, I’ve tried them ALL! I’ve tried out the super expensive brands- NOT satisfied with any of them, kept searching for more. I’ve tried the cheap brands- same story… the search continues.
I met Julianne Mahoney at a Harvest Festival I attended and discovered this mascara for myself. At the time I met her, she had one eye done in the mascara and one eye sans mascara. The comparison was absolutely unbelievable. I knew had to have this stuff. This product sells for $29, which to me, is well worth the price after seeing what they do!
I’ve been using this product for about a week now, and the transformation is incredible! I’ve even gotten a few compliments on how long my lashes are (which really, they’re not!)
Take a look at some pics (sorry for the not so great quality- these were taken myself, in my bathroom, super early in the morning while getting ready for the day. You’ll get the idea!)
BEFORE:
AFTER:
The process of achieving these lashes is a little different then a typical mascara. You may have noticed in my photo above that the mascara has 2 tubes included in the cute little black case that it comes in. Step 1 to the process is applying the “transplanting gel” (aka: normal mascara) apply this as you would normal mascara. Step 2: apply the “fibers” which let me mention to you, these fibers are made out of pure green tea fibers, apply these fibers to the ends of your lashes- you’ll notice immediately how these fibers add instant length to your lashes. Step 3 apply the transplanting gel again over the fibers to “seal” them in. That’s it. Your done! It’s a pretty simple process. And the results are almost false-eyelash like. TRUE story, this stuff makes a noticeable difference!
*I’m definitely not a model, ha* But really? I mean look at that! That’s pretty incredible for my almost non-existent eye lashes.
Ok, now I’m having a little too much fun!
I think this product would be great for the beauty/cosmetic lover in your life (we ALL know that person!) Sisters, mom’s, girlfriends. This product really is giftable to pretty much anyone who wears mascara!
Check out this product and more great items from Younique
Contact Julianne Mahoney to order, or set up an online party to earn discounts and free product.
http://www.byjulianne.com/
714-269-1084

No comments:

Post a Comment