Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A few of my favorite things...

This is a very random post for me. Just wanted to share with you a few… just a few things I love.
I’ll start with owls and the color lime green

How cute is this little guy? If you know me, you know that I heart owls. I’ve loved them before owls became popular. I have owls all over my house. They just make me happy. I seriously would love to have one as a pet. Ha!
I also love the color green. Especially this bright shade of green.

I love buntings and I love making them. This is my latest one “Amore”. Again, if you know me and have been to my house, you’ll see these in pretty much every room!

Scentsy. I have a warmer in every room of my home, even my kids rooms! No flame, no worries! I turn my warmers on in the morning and turn them off at night. I love the way they make my home smell. Yummy!

I love my new colorful chair I found at an art fair last weekend. There’s that color green again! I’m in love!

Chevron print. Need I say more?

Essie nail polish. I’ve tried many nail polish brands. This one lasts the longest, and the colors are so shiny and beautiful.

I love this gardeners hand therapy lotion by Crabtree and Evelyn. It smells AMAZING, and is SO moisturizing. I found this little treasure at a cute little boutique shop in Rancho Santa Margarita “Willow Manor”. But they also carry a lot of the Crabtree and Evelyn line at one of my favorite shops- The Daisy Shop in the Mission Viejo mall. I could get into real trouble at that place!

“Justified”. My new favorite show. My hubby and I bought the first three seasons not too long ago, and only have two episodes left to watch on the third season. This show is so good, so addicting, and look at the main character “Raylan Givens” played by Timothy Olyphant. Wow!

WINE! I LOVE red wine! And this is one of my favorites. You’ll find this box, yes box! at Trader Joes. This is equivalent to 4 bottles of wine, and it sells for $9.99, what a deal! It stays fresh in the box, and is so yummy!

I’m also loving chalkboard signs. Oh did I mention how much I love wine? haha

My puppy! Meet Cinnamon. She is my 11 month old Shiba Inu puppy. She is such a good girl. I love this breed.

Last, but not at all least- my family!
There ya go, some of my favorite things. I’d love to know if you share the same love for any of these things. Have a wonderful weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment