Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bye Bye Sugar Bakery


I’m constantly driving by this unique little bakery located off El Toro Rd. in Lake Forest. I’ve always been very intrigued by the name of it “Bye Bye Sugar”. Is it really a bakery full of sugar free desserts? What kind of desserts would they even offer? How good can a sugar-free dessert be, right?
Well, I had the pleasure of meeting with the owner and checking this little bakery out (open 7 years at this location), and I was very surprised at how yummy the desserts not only look, but they taste fantastic!

If you can think of a dessert, they probably have it! All these sugar-free treats are baked fresh on the premises.



Browsing this intimate little shop I noticed many customers coming in and out, and they sure knew exactly what they wanted. Many regulars frequent this bakery. It’s absolutely perfect for anyone whether a diabetic, watching your sugar intake, or just want to try something new and delicious.

Xylitol is used in place of sugar in all their desserts. Let me tell you, you’d never know these sweets are sugar free- It blows my mind!
This bakery not only offers baked goods, but a selection of coffees, ice cream, smoothies, jams and salad dressings.


And I was very excited to see these there-



SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATES and they taste really good!
Don’t be surprised if you see their items in your local Mother’s Markets stores, and Whole Foods (soon).
Some of their top selling desserts include their chocolate eclairs, fruit tarts, brownies, custard and strawberry filled napoleons, lemon bars and turnovers.
And I was lucky enough to be sent home with this little yummy, and then my husband stole it!

Sugar-free Tiramisu. It did not disappoint!
So why not give it a try? Stop by and check it out. Tell them Dessert Before Dinner sent you!

Bye Bye Sugar Bakery
23635 El Toro Rd, Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 707-5582

No comments:

Post a Comment