Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Banana Pancakes

I’m not a big breakfast person. I always go for the easy stuff for myself and the kids in the morning:
Toast, yogurt, cereal. Quick and easy is what I like!
I was searching Pinterest the other day, and this recipe for banana pancakes came up. Two ingredients. 2. Thats it! I thought I’d give it a try, and they turned out great! I loved it, and my kids approved!
Here’s what you need:
2 eggs
1 ripe banana (mashed)
Mix these ingredients together.


This banana is not so pretty, but it turned out to be the perfect ripeness for these pancakes.

The egg and banana mixture should look like this.

Lightly spray your heated up pan, and cook the pancakes on each side for approx 1 minute.

Here they are-

These really did turn out great. They were SO fast and easy to make! I served them with a tiny bit of syrup on the side, but honestly, they get a lot of sweetness from the banana, so the syrup is not even necessary.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment