Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Desserts and Scentsy, what could be better?!

I’ve fallen in love with a product called “Scentsy”. You may have heard of it, it’s kinda like a candle without a wick, It’s completely safe to leave on (you can even forget about it, and that’s okay, it won’t burn your house down) It’s wax that is heated up from a lightbulb, and as the wax melts it releases the fragrance.
I decided to have a Scentsy party at my home over the weekend. My friend, Lisa Matro sells Scentsy and Velata. Velata is kinda like a Scentsy warmer, but it heats up fine Belgian chocolate fondue.  So we put together a Scentsy “sip and sniff” party. I made tons of yummy desserts, had some good friends over, a little wine, a little chocolate fondue. It was lots of fun!

Lots of yummy desserts going on!

We had dark chocolate and milk chocolate caramel fondue (the milk/caramel was my favorite!)

Ciera and I made pumpkin cupcakes with my cinnamon buttercream icing (see previous blog post for recipe)

Seriously, if you haven’t checked out Scentsy, please do! It’s so safe (especially when you have young ones at home) The wax doesn’t get hotter then body temp., and if consumed (although, PLEASE don’t eat it!) it is safe for humans/animals.

You can check out Lisa’s website here:

https://paaawz.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Host
Scentsy and Velata make great holiday gifts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment