Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mini Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Icing

Here’s an EASY treat to make!

Fresh and Easy (one of my very favorite stores) sells this wonderful pumpkin bread mix. I’ve tried many mixes/homemade pumpkin breads, and I have found this one to be the best!
So, prepare the pumpkin bread batter according to the directions on the box. I used mini muffin pans and made 2 dozen mini cupcakes with one package of the mix. You can also use a normal sized muffin pan, and it will make about a dozen.
Let those cupcakes cool completely!
Now for the cinnamon buttercream icing (YUM!!)
Here’s what you will need:
1 cup butter
4 cups powdered sugar
3-4 tbsp. milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon
Combine these ingredients and mix with either a hand or stand mixer.
Now frost the cupcakes however you would like. I put my icing in a piping bag. Here’s how they turned out:

How cute are they!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment