Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Rosemary garlic beer bread

OK. So I know that this is not a dessert recipe, but this bread is too good not to share and soo simple to make! 3 ingredients is all you need for the basic bread recipe. Then if you so choose you can have fun with adding in whatever you’d like.
Here’s what you need:
3 cups of self-rising flour
1 can or bottle of beer (any type of beer is fine)
5 tbsp. sugar

That’s it! You can either stop there, or add in more. I added in some fresh rosemary sprigs from my garden- about 4 sprigs, and about a tbsp. of minced garlic.
Combine all the ingredients with a fork. Bake the bread at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes

YUM! Feel free to add in whatever you would like. I’ve done Swiss cheese, whole garlic pieces, olives… Have fun with it! Oh, and did I mention your house will smell amazing while this is baking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment