Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cake batter rice crispy treats

I’m addicted to these. Usually I’m not the biggest rice crispy treat fan, but these ones have changed my mind!
I got this recipe from my friend Heather. These are such an easy to make, no bake treat that the kids will love to help you with.

Here’s what you need:
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1 1/2 cups yellow cake mix
1 tsp vanilla
6 cups Rice Crispies Cereal
1- 10 oz Bag of Marshmallows
Sprinkles

Here’s what you do:
Melt the butter on the stove over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until they are melted and mixed in. Mix in cake mix. Stir until well blended. Slowly add cereal. Use a spoon to press into a well greased 9 by 13in. pan. Top with sprinkles (press sprinkles into the rice crispies)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment