Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Homemade Balsamic Dressing

Just wanted to share a recipe for a balsamic dressing I have fallen in love with. My friend, Krista shared this recipe with me, and it’s just too good and too easy to not share with you!

So you need balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey and dijon mustard.
Equal parts oil and vinegar (about 1/4 cup each), about 1 tbsp. honey (sweeten more to taste if you’d like)  and 1 tbsp. mustard.  MIX.
That’s it!

I placed my dressing in a cute little mason jar (everything looks great in a mason jar, no?)
The dressing will last a few days in the fridge, but honestly you’ll probably use it up quickly. It’s just that good!

I had to post a photo of my new set of Fiestaware that my wonderful hubby surprised me with for an early Mother’s Day gift! I just LOVE the bright, happy colors, don’t you?
Have a great week, friends and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment